<green> Bookmark this page <green> to stay updated with the upcoming 2023-24 CBSE Syllabus of Class 9 & 10.
Class 12 | Class 11 CBSE Syllabus 2023-24
<green> IMPORTANT UPDATE: <green>
CBSE has released the latest Class 12 | Class 11 CBSE Syllabus 2023-24.
In the previous session, CBSE had restored 100% of the syllabus for all secondary classes. But then it was reduced again (similar to the session previous to that i.e. 2020-21). This Reduced Syllabus was bifurcated into Term 1 (Objective Board) and Term 2 (Subjective Board).
- It is now known that the term-wise board paper pattern will <red> NOT BE FOLLOWED <red> in the academic session 2022-23.
- However, <green> the syllabus shall remain ALMOST the same <green> as the last two years according to the 30% reduction policy. Schools are advised to continue following the reduced syllabus.
NOTE: Some more topics are deleted in the 2022-23 syllabus as compared to the 2020-21 reduced syllabus, which we have mentioned in every subject.
Take a look at the CBSE Reduced Syllabus to be followed for the 2023-24 academic session.
CBSE REDUCED SYLLABUS CLASS 11 | CLASS 12 2023-24
Deleted Syllabus Of Class 12 CBSE 2023-24
Before you leave, might we also provide you the significance of downloading CBSE Class 11 and 12 Syllabus for the 2023-24 session? Read the following points.
- Sets the Beginning: It is important to understand the syllabus for both teachers and students so that they can know where to begin with their respective tasks for the commencement of the new session.
- Explains Learning Outcomes: Syllabus is essential to understand about the main purpose behind each topic covered in the curriculum for the respective session.
- Helps Strategize: Teachers/ students can plan out their way of teaching/ studying from the beginning of the session with the help of the 2023-24 syllabus. They will have a prior idea on what to do the whole year.
Bookmark this page for the latest update regarding 2023-24 CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 and Class 12.