EXCLUSIVE: Latest CBSE Class 9 Syllabus for 2023-24
<green> IMPORTANT UPDATE: <green>
The syllabus for class 9 to 12 has been released by CBSE on March 31st, 2023 and this time CBSE sample papers 2023-24 are also released with it, a great start to the academic year.
The syllabus was reduced by 30% in the session 2022-23 for almost all subjects. According to the sources, this year's changes are as follows:
- The latest syllabus is almost matched with the rationalized syllabus of NCERT which was released on May 17th, 2022.
- Other than slight changes in the sample paper pattern, no new chapters have been added or removed.
- The weightage of competency-based questions has increased while sample paper blueprint helps students with an early start to board examination prep.
See the latest CBSE latest syllabus for Class 9 that will be used for the 2023–24 academic year.
LATEST CBSE SYLLABUS CLASS 9 FOR 2023-24
Important Steps to Complete CBSE Class 9 Syllabus 2023-24 on Time
It is crucial to take certain actions that will help you in the process. The following actions will enable you to finish the syllabus on time:
- Split Your Study Time: Professionals advise study to study for some time and then take a break. Consider studying for an hour, followed by a 15-minute break. This is a POMODORO approach to manage time.
- Create Notes: Jot down all the class notes, students learn during class lectures, these notes will be useful for revision.
- Sort the Topics: Make a list of the topics that you thought were difficult and easy. Then divide your time across the topics on the list, according to how much time is required for each.
1. How can I pass CBSE class 9th for the 2023-24 session?
You can easily score well in your 9th standard by following some tricks:
- Knowing the concepts clearly: You must have the clarity of all the concepts in your syllabus.
- Regular practice: Practice all the concepts and formulas regularly to get good command over the toughest subjects.
- Make notes & read it thoroughly: Taking notes is always helpful to memorize the complete syllabus.
- Regular revision: Regular revision helps you to remember the key points of your subjects.
- Time management: Divide your time according to the needs of the subjects.
2. Did CBSE reduce the syllabus for Class 9?
A 30% reduction has been made by the CBSE in the new syllabus for class 9 to 12 for the academic session 2023-2024. To check the complete CBSE Syllabus Class 9 for 2023-24, read the whole information.