Class 11 is considered to be one of the most significant sessions of students’ school life. Concepts studied in class 11 have direct connection with the concepts that they study for class 12 boards. Therefore, it becomes important for them to study their class 11 concepts in detail and become really inclined towards serious study.
Schools are better aware of the fact that in order to make their class 12 result untarnished, they need to groom their class 11 students firmly. Students who desire to crack various competitive examinations like JEE or NEET after their class 12 need to be well prepared with almost all the concepts of class 11 only then they can be sure of cracking such difficult examinations in today’s competitive times.
UP BOARD CLASS 11 SYLLABUS FOR 2022-23
Here are some tips to embellish your class 11 preparation!
- Firstly, be absolutely sure of the exams which you would like to give after your class 12 and accordingly prepare for your class 11
- Analyze the previous year papers and make small and realistic targets so that you can achieve them before the deadline.
- Eat healthy and take proper sleep. Inculcate a sense of responsibility in shaping your career.
- Use pomodoro technique that says ‘Study for 25 minutes and take 5 minutes break’
- Learn to manage your time well between school and coaching, this is where many students fail and end up in a miserable situation at the end of the year.
- Create short notes, mind maps, list of important topics and definitions for revision before the exams.
- Don’t be underconfident. Practice more sets of previous year questions and learn to tackle the exam pressure, doing so will also help you in facing difficult situations in competitive examinations as well.