There are various benefits of lesson plans. They help the students and teacher to understand the targets of an instructional module. Aligns the instructional material with the assessment and also aligns the assessment with the learning goal. One more advantage of the Lesson Plan is it allows the teachers to translate the curriculum into learning activities.
A year spent by students in class 9 is considered to be one of the most crucial years in their life, because class 9 lays a robust foundation of basics for them that they will require in the upcoming competitive examinations such as NEET, JEE and now CUET. At this stage, they also prepare for the olympiads at state and national level the score of which in turn improves their confidence level to study and score the desired marks in the higher classes.
- The syllabus shall remain ALMOST the same <green> as the last two years according to the 30% reduction policy. Schools are advised to continue following the reduced syllabus.
NOTE: Some more topics are deleted in the 2022-23 syllabus as compared to the 2021-22 syllabus, which we have mentioned in every subject.
Take a look at the UP Board Reduced Syllabus to be followed for the 2022-23 academic session.
UP BOARD CLASS 9 REDUCED SYLLABUS FOR 2022-23
Here are some tips to study in Class 9 and become a topper!
- Always remember to give more time to tough subjects as not everyone will be focusing on it for more hours due to toughness present in that subject.
- Analyse previous year papers of class 9 of your own school board, after analysing, allocate the number of study hours and make small targets to complete the syllabus of all the subjects before at least 2 months of your final examinations.
- There are 5 subjects mainly present in class 9, these are English, Hindi, Maths, Science and Social Science. Try to give less time to language subjects and more time to the subjects that require you to have in-depth knowledge of the concepts.
- Always focus more on Mathematics as whichever domain you will choose in your future, maths will always play a prominent role in shaping your career and class 9 maths is the basic level of maths required to understand in depth concepts of higher classes also.\
- Take small breaks while studying rather you must use pomodoro technique that says ‘study for 25 minutes and take 5 minutes break’
- Take a minimum of 7 hours of sleep daily and eat healthy food, you don’t want to fall ill and waste your time on bed for days. Also do some exercise or play some sports for at least 1 hour daily so that you don’t get bored while studying and therefore you always feel rejuvenated throughout your preparation.
- Make short key notes, learn and note down the names of important topics, descriptions , equations and formulas, and also keep note of questions that you find difficult to deal with.