<red> March 12th, 2022 <red>
Latest Update on CBSE Results for Class 10 & 12 Term 1 board exams.
A notification about CBSE Term 1 Results for Class 10 was recently updated on CBSE website with a circular dated March 11th, 2022 and for Class 12 dated March 19th, 2022. Officially signed by CBSE controller of examinations, Sanyam Bhardwaj, the circular included the following statements.
Status of Term 1 Results
- Individual answer sheets/ passing certificates of students for CBSE Term 1 results for class 10 and 12will not be available on the website.
- Instead, schools will be provided collective information about theory performance of all students of class 10 and 12.
- This information will be based on the assessment uploaded by all schools. In case, any school was not able to perform assessment, results will be provided based on OMR sheet scanning.
- Also, practical/ project/ internal assessment marks will not be provided by CBSE. They are with schools only, which they will forward to students, along with their theory performance.
Combined Term 1+2 Result
- Weightage of Term 1 and Term 2 board exams will be determined during the preparation of Term 2 results, which will finally be released after Term 2 exams.
- No information about the theory performance of students will be provided who did not appear for Term 1 Board exams.
- Combined Term 1 and Term 2 results will decide the students’ category - Essential Repeat/ Compartment/ Pass, etc.
After Term 2 Results
- For complaints in Term 1 results, Online Dispute Redressal Mechanism has been made available until March 26th, 2022. But all disputes will be verified and be dealt with after Term 2 results.
- The difficulty level of Term 1 board exams, problems in question papers and marking scheme, and dropped questions will be taken care of while preparing Term 2 board results.
- Syllabus for Compartment exams will be the same as that of Term 2 board exams.