<red> March 11th, 2022 <red>
Latest News about Board Exams 2022! On March 11th, CBSE released the official date sheets of Term 2 Board Exams 2022 for Classes 10 and 12. After waiting for Term 1 results for almost two months and preparing for their pre-board exams, students can now create a schedule for their Term 2 board exams.
Take a look at some important instructions that will help both teachers and students strategize for the FINAL preparation.
1. Date Sheet
• CBSE Board exams are beginning from April 26th to May 24th for Class 10 and till June 15th for Class 12.
• Each exam will be of 2 hours duration with additional 15 minutes reading time before the commencement.
In the tables below, you can find the date-wise sequence of CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 board exams.
CBSE Board Exam Date 2022 Class 10 Term 2
For complete PDFs for Class 10 and Class 12 date sheets for Term 2 Board exams, click on the links given below.
CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Date Sheet 2022 PDF Download
CBSE Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet 2022 PDF Download
CBSE Board Exam Date 2022 Class 12 Time Table
2. Mode of Examination
• After discussion with various stakeholders about the current COVID situation, CBSE authorities decided that the Term 2 Board exams for Class 10 and 12 will be held OFFLINE only.
• All students will be required to report to their allotted Term 2 Board centres with an Admit Card.
Now, Sample Paper practice of the latest pattern and to solve them under 2 hours should become a priority for students. For this, our Educart Term 2 Subjective Sample Papers for Class 10 and Class 12, along with our Final Revision Book for Class 10 have been made available with practice papers for every subject, along with Self-evaluation charts (with paper checker points).
If we consider that the level of questions in Term 2 will be the same as Term 1, this resource material is best suited for Class 10 and 12 right now.
3. Time Management
• Since Term 2 board exams are 100% subjective, students must learn to attempt the paper while saving their time for revision.
• Moreover, the new pattern questions based on inferences and real-life examples need to be attempted carefully and patiently.
• So, the students need to adopt a Time Management strategy (available in the above mentioned reference materials) to write impressive answers within a perfect amount of time.
When announcing the commencement date of board exams, CBSE Examination Controller Sanyam Bhardwaj said “The pattern of the question papers will be the same as that of sample question papers hosted on the board's website.” And with the introduction of competency-based questions, the 100% subjective paper pattern seems as challenging as Term 1 MCQ-based papers.
Now, it is high time for students to get serious with specific study material resources that focus on Term 2 board exam pattern only. Any time wasted now will only cause regret when the results are out!